We have the honor to invite you to the reception with JIA will organize for extending congratulations to the newly appointed Japanese Ambassador to India, H.E. Mr Hiroshi Suzuki and former Japanese Ambassador to India, H.E. Mr. Satoshi Suzuki, newly appointed to be Ambassador to Italy.
If you would like to attend, please apply from the link below by Thursday, October 20th.
Due to the size of the venue, we are limited to the first 150 people. We will contact you only if we are unable to accommodate you due to over capacity.
1. Date: November 2, 2022 (Wednesday) 11:30-13:30 (Reception opens at 10:30)
The reception is expected to be crowded, so please arrive early.
2. Venue: Tokyo Prince Hotel (3-3-1 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8560 TEL: 03-3432-1111)
2nd floor "Sun Flower Hall"
3. Attendance Fee: Corporate member 10,000 yen per attendee
Individual member 6,000 yen
Non-member 15,000 yen
（Please consider taking advantage of this opportunity to join JIA member at the member fee)
4. Format: Standing buffet style
5.Application: Please apply from this link.
6. Organizer: The Japan-India Association
[Inquiries/Contact Information] Japan-India Association
TEL 03-5640-7604 Email firstname.lastname@example.org